Using sport to engage students in STEM education for deeper learning!
Sport Tech Learn (STL) specialises in designing newly integrated, hands-on, curriculum, and resources that engage students in STEM education, using sport as the vehicle. All STL programs have suggested links to the Australian Curriculum, Assessment, and Reporting Authority (ACARA) standards, creating adaptable and reliable resources for teachers, schools, and parents.
· Face-to-face, online, and real-world activities
· Integration of digital and multimodal literacies
· Building on students’ funds of knowledge and strengths
· Developing student confidence and autonomy
· Structured STEM education for innovation and more in-depth learning
Sport Tech Learn partners with schools, parents, and communities to make a change in STEM education. Our key focus is to encourage minority groups such as multicultural and female students to have the confidence and knowledge to pursue a career pathway in STEM.